About Me


     I am Jacob Smith. I am a psychology major in my second year of college and working on a transfer degree. I wanted to explore new things this term with my classes, so I decided I would take marketing. I came across a few things about marketing online and they interested me, so I took this course to learn more about what marketing is all about. 

    If I had to pick one thing that I was looking forward to learn about marketing, it would have to be the history behind some of the biggest stories. I want to learn about the historic moments in marketing and know what makes them so huge. 

    Outside of school, soccer is a very big part of my life. I have played since I was 5 years old, playing club and high school almost year round. Now I play more recreationally and coach during the fall season. Even with me not playing as much anymore it is still a big part of my life. I also follow the professional scene in Europe. I'm committed enough to it that I would rather only sleep for 4 hours than miss my team, Tottenham Hotspur, playing a meaningless league game. 

Me in my "Coaching Uniform"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo Stove Marketing Analysis

Social Listening: Wendy's Odd Social Media Antics